White oil has a wide range of applications in various industries due to its unique properties such as high purity, low viscosity, and chemical stability. Some of the major uses of white oil include:
- Cosmetics and personal care products: White oil is commonly used as a base oil or carrier oil in cosmetics and personal care products such as lotions, creams, and hair care products due to its ability to moisturize and soothe the skin without causing irritation.
- Pharmaceuticals: White oil is used in the pharmaceutical industry as an ingredient in various products, including ointments, creams, and laxatives. It is also used as a lubricant in the manufacture of tablets and capsules.
- Food industry: White oil is used as a food-grade lubricant for machinery in the food processing industry. It is also used as a coating on fruits and vegetables to extend their shelf life and as a carrier oil for food flavors and fragrances.
- Textile industry: White oil is used in the textile industry as a lubricant for spinning and weaving machinery, as well as in the production of synthetic fibers.
- Plastics industry: White oil is used as a plasticizer and a processing aid in the manufacture of plastics, including PVC and polyethylene. It helps to improve the flexibility, durability, and processing of these materials.
- Agriculture: White oil is used as a pesticide to control pests such as aphids, mealybugs, and whiteflies in agricultural crops.
Overall, the versatility and purity of white oil make it a valuable ingredient in many products across various industries.